Publié le : 26 janvier 2022
Sourcing from start-ups : a new challenge for procurement.
Have you ever heard about David against Goliath? Here the story is a bit different... power asymmetry is not always the way you think it is.
This workshop aims to bring together scholars and professionals interested in Purchasing and Supply Management (PSM) (or procurement) to discuss the emerging topic of sourcing from startups.
- Opening and Welcome - Thomas Johnsen and Francois Constant (Audencia)
- Academic Keynote - Stephan Wagner, Professor at ETH Zurich
- Practitioner Keynote 1 - Fabian Lampe, Head of Procurement at Archlet
- Practitioner Keynote 2 - Laurent Kinet, co-founder & CEO at Novable
- Small Group Discussions - Leonardo Marquez
Event online only organized by Audencia Axys Consultants IPSERA Audencia-Axys' Chair "Purchasing and digital innovation".